Monday, January 7, 2008





Well.....to keep up with the Jone's I guess we've got to get a blog. Allen set this up this summer, but we never really updated it since we were sending out monthly pictures. Anyway, we'll be better from now on. Most of you have seen the X-mas pictures, but I wanted to at least post a few here.

Gavin had a wonderful time at Christmas. We spent Christmas even with Allen's parents, Christmas morning with my parents, and Christmas night with Allen's grandparents. He thoroughly enjoyed ripping the paper (of course he's had lots of practice helping with the mail).

By Christmas night though he had a cough and by the next day he had a fever and we had to miss Christmas with my father's extended family. Unfortunately that ended up being his 2nd big illness and he was miserable for the next full week. Luckily he is better now and back to his perky self.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog...it gives more info than just the pictures. Especially for those of us that only see you guys every few months, or so. Speaking of...let me know if you have a free weekend coming up and maybe we can get together!