Friday, October 9, 2009

Potty Training Day 11

Sorry for the delay in posting. Been busy I guess. Today (Sat) he woke up dry again which is making us consider undies at night because it is definitely a battle to get the diaper on him. But we did have alittle bit of a rough morning. We finally got him dressed (luckily shirt only) with undies and we were in our bathroom while I was getting dressed (We were going to Monkey Joe's the bouncy house in Castleton) and next thing I know Gavin is standing on our step to the sink and peeing everywhere!! I mean everywhere (he woke up dry so there was a lot of pee). I grabbed him and put him on the potty (undies and all) where he finished.

When asked why, he said he just wanted to pee. That made me alittle nervous for our first outing to a public place, but we went anyway. He had no trouble at Monkey Joe's. FYI, they have a toddler size toilet in the women's restroom. I was glad our first public outing went well. I was worried he'd get distracted and pee in the bouncy house. That place is fantastic, by the way. He was so exhausted by the time we were done he could barely keep his eyes open.

No comments: